help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] Nano - Line numbers

From: Jeffrey Nigg
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] Nano - Line numbers
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 11:57:12 +0200

Hello Chris,

Thank you for the fast answer!
I think the command line option -c is the right way for me :)

Regards,
Jeffrey

Am 02.04.2010 06:01, schrieb Chris Allegretta:
Hello Jeffrey,

Nano's line number implementation is inspired by Pico, its forebearer.
  Although it wont do what it sounds like you're looking for, you can
try it with the -c command line option or by hitting Meta-C from
within the editor.  The current line number (and column) will be
displayed on the status bar at all times when you do.