help-nano

[Help-nano] Wordwrap/softwrap/Fulljustify -- C-W M-J How to unjustify?

From: James Freer
Subject: [Help-nano] Wordwrap/softwrap/Fulljustify -- C-W M-J How to unjustify?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 23:09:46 +0000

One feature i particularly like with Nano (and when i used Pico) is to
tap two keys and have the text file wordwrapped or fully justified.

I am using the text editor for writing rather than programming.
In Pico though one couldn't 'unjustify' after saving the file. I'd be
grateful if someone could suggest a way of doing this.

I like using the console editor but i was wondering if it was possible
to have lines wrapped like Leafpad does without end of line return.
Perhaps not possible with a console editor? I think vim can do it
but.... i'm sure it's a good editor but i can do without the learning
curve!

thanks
james