help-nano

[Help-nano] eBay Trading Assistant Needed - Earn Over $200/day!

From: John Christian
Subject: [Help-nano] eBay Trading Assistant Needed - Earn Over $200/day!
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:45:14 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I'm looking for people with eBay seller accounts to list and sell my items on eBay. Your eBay feedback would be preferred to be over 5 and 100% positive, linked to a PayPal verified account.
It only takes about 30 mins. to create the listing and about 1 hour per day to make the report.
All my products are brand new, sealed in box, genuine, not fake or counterfeit!!
All listing fees will be paid by me. It.s free of charge; you will not have to pay anything to start.
Funds will be transferred by the most convenient way for both of us (we.ll discuss about payment to find the best way) or your commission (10% of sales) would stay in your PayPal account, plus eBay and other processors fees.
Sales report will be sent to my email each day.
Items will be shipped out as soon as I receive the report, tracking information will be provided as soon as possible.
For your safety and good customer service, my share from sales will be sent, after the item is re ceived and positive feedback is left for you.

Please feel free to email me back, for more details if you are interested.
(Please include your eBay ID and location in the message)

Many Thanks!

Kind Regards,

John Christian