help-ncurses

800 world best software - 90 % savings

From: Kenny Calderon
Subject: 800 world best software - 90 % savings
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:40:27 -0500

The power of habit and the charm of novelty are the two adverse forces which explain the follies of mankind.
There is a great deal of human nature in people.
He teaches me to be good that does me good.
Don't dig your grave with your knife and fork.
A good conversationalist is not one who remembers what was said, but says what someone wants to remember.
I used to trouble about what life was for -- now being alive seems sufficient reason.
It is the awareness of unfulfilled desires which gives a nation the feeling that it has a mission and a destiny.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbetatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTl softwarei with 90%x discountb - that is a really BEST offer
just imagineo, you can buy ALL softwarel that you ever need and pay pricef of just one of it!
Officet 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingso, huh?

Please spend few momentsj of yours preciousc time to check our offers - it is more than wortht it!

Pleacse followx here nowb!
Bore -- a person who talks when you wish him to listen.
Caution is not cowardly. Carelessness is not courage
Then come the wild weather, come sleet or come snow, we will stand by each other, however it blow.
As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.
My life is a battle.
You can have peace of mind, improved health and an ever-increasing flow of energy. Life can be full of joy and satisfaction.
Defeat is a school in which truth always grows strong.
I may be crazy but it keeps me from going insane.
A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him.
He that would be angry and sin not, must not be angry with anything but sin.
Whenever we're afraid, its because we don't know enough. If we understood enough, we would never be afraid.
I won't be happy till I'm as famous as God.
Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.
In a world we find terrifying, we ratify that which doesn't threaten us.
In the advance of civilization, it is new knowledge which paves the way, and the pavement is eternal.
It has been said that our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but only empties today of its strength.