help-ncurses

Scrolling in a form

From: Sanket Desai
Subject: Scrolling in a form
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:24:33 +0530

Hi list,

I am new to NCurses. I have a problem. I am trying to implement scrolling in a form.

Here is description in detail.

I have a form. There are 4 fields in each row (all fields are single line). I am able to scroll page by page. I have set pages using set_form_page and set_new_page functions.

But now I want to scroll one row at a time in addition to page by page scrolling. Actually, I also don't know how to define a row (line) in form. I have simulated it.

Please provide your valuable comments.

regards,

Sanket.