help-ncurses

My First Dominican Rep development already sold out

From: Kristine Numkena
Subject: My First Dominican Rep development already sold out
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:16:36 -0600

Why are so many people like yourself deciding to relocate or retire to places like the Dominican Republic?  The answer is quite simple.   Better climate, lower cost of housing, and possibly even a more tranquil lifestyle as well.

 Many of our clients have made the move, and are thankful that they have.  Even some young families have relocated also, citing lack of gun violence in the Dominican Republic and other problems so often found in the North-American school systems as well.  In addition, private education and even university costs are just as fraction of what they are in North-America. Find Out more. http://37.bbeachandfun.com