help-ncurses

protect

From: Joe Dooley
Subject: protect
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:18:34 -0500

Oh, he gradually discovered I wasnt a total loss. He was conscious that at his backChan was nervously walking the floor.
On Monday morning Chan was brisk and businesslike.
And your chocolate fudge was famous atthe sorority house.
The Inspector and I went from the train to my office, Flanneryexplained. Witha surprisingly quick step he went to a table and took from it the Life ofColonel John Beetham.
I know that he was a famous man from Scotland Yard, who was killed inMr.
You see, I gave Grace Lane very little attention on the nightSir Frederic was killed.
Kirk accompanied Miss Morrow to the door. I recognized her to-day for the firsttime.
A most attracting youngwoman, he remarked. She believes that a manwho lives alone wallows in grime and waste. These Englishmen probably cant do a thing until theyve had theirOolong. Well, said Flannery, let me tell you this. My father will not worry, said Willie Li.
Well, its addressed to Sir Frederic, care of Cooks, San Francisco,said Flannery. It means only one thing, said Miss Morrow softly.
He was here the other night at the time of the murder? The sergeant here has agreed to keep aneye on him, and I rely on you, too, Mr.
Chan and the boy were fortunate enough to find seats. With him came Grace Lane, the elevator girl whom Mrs.
Just tend to your work, and when I want you, Ill tell youso. Were going to find out, Sergeant, just how good a guesser you are, hesaid.