help-ncurses

hold

From: Henrietta Dyer
Subject: hold
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:36:01 -0400

James turned away in disgust and found Cash behind him, smiling.
Hesonly using you to get in with your old man. Yes, they compared, he thought, pleased with himself,and covertly adjusted the set of his coat. Its only a certain kind of girltalks like that.
Mrs Bowen bounced off the sofa and plunged at him, seized the lapelof his coat, and shook him. I hear a rumour that your father is taking old Judge Bullenoughshouse at New Farm.
I hear a rumour that your father is taking old Judge Bullenoughshouse at New Farm.
He laughed, spreading about James aprosperous scent of whisky and cigar smoke.
And Shaftoe brought him down here andhelped him off with it. Deny that puppyDouglas Peppiott is your friend. Was the whole world in league withhis father to thwart and torment him? He was tall and thin with a long, thin face set inrat-skin dundrearies. What are you listeningfor, you wicked eavesdropper? I dont know much about ladies, Cash admitted. A couple more years in Sydney and yere well enough offto marry and yer own boss. Its only a certain kind of girltalks like that.
Now, Jimmy, my boy, its not right to betalking about your da that way.
They had a barrel of beer in the compartment andwanted him to drink with them. I suppose he was, James said with a long face. I hear a rumour that your father is taking old Judge Bullenoughshouse at New Farm.
She could hold upher head with any of you.