help-ncurses

inferior

From: Elinor Hollis
Subject: inferior
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:38:54 +0200

Rucastle that she could donothing with him. Holmes,my hair is somewhat luxuriant, and of a rather peculiar tint ofchestnut. I confess that it is not the situation which I should like tosee a sister of mine apply for. A loud thudding noise came from somewhere downstairs. That is the letter which I have just received, Mr. Kindly turnround and wave him away like that. She had engaged a sitting-room, and our lunchawaited us upon the table.
How could my hair have been locked inthe drawer? Rucastlecame out to me, looking as merry and jovial as ever.
I could not live there longer withoutsome advice.
And thus was solved the mystery of the sinister house with thecopper beeches in front of the door. Donations aretax-deductible to the maximum extent permitted by law. It is apity, because in other respects you would really have done verynicely.
He turned and clattered down the stairs as hard as hecould go.
Now, Watson, putyour shoulder to it, and we shall see whether we cannot make ourway in. I got his leave to come intotown this morning, though he little knew for what purpose. He opened the yellow envelope,and then, glancing at the message, threw it across to me.
Jephro, said she, there is an impertinent fellow upon theroad there who stares up at Miss Hunter.
Do you think that you couldperform one more feat? The veryfirst key fitted to perfection, and I drew the drawer open.
We were all assembled round him when the dooropened, and a tall, gaunt woman entered the room. Rucastle let me out when he came back before hewent up to you. I laid the twotresses together, and I assure you that they were identical. He turned and clattered down the stairs as hard as hecould go.
Rucastle seemed to be a very kind, good-natured man.
Toller, said Holmes, foryou have certainly cleared up everything which puzzled us.
With much labour we separated them andcarried him, living but horribly mangled, into the house.
It is apity, because in other respects you would really have done verynicely. It is to keep people out who have no business there.
The dress which I found waiting for me was of a peculiar shadeof blue. I could not live there longer withoutsome advice.
The Rucastles will be gone by that time, and Toller will,we hope, be incapable.
Oh, you may carry that feeling away with you.
I should not ask it of you if I did notthink you a quite exceptional woman. A clump of copper beeches immediately infront of the hall door has given its name to the place. You have beenbrought there to personate someone, and the real person isimprisoned in this chamber.