help-ncurses

troubleshooting proliferate

From: Sue Owens
Subject: troubleshooting proliferate
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:21:13 -0700

But the dawn has risen, said Renny, pointing at the sky.
If you dont derive profits, no royalty is due.
But Marys words kept coming back to me about walkingdelicately. And what was your speech going to have been about, Mr She gathered together her gloves, her bag and two or three coppers,and got up.
I had meant it for myown room where I could write and read and smoke, but Mary would notallow it.
Then he helped herup and she balanced herself uncertainly against her sister, andrubbed her eyes. Marystrongly approved of him and Peter John adored him. Delia smiled as if some romance, her own or anothers, had beenrecalled to her. But with some its pukka madness, and that means crime.
The shapes of houses appeared across the square. But Eleanor was standing with her back to them. There was something horrible in the noise they made. Then a girl in a tweedtravelling suit followed him. Their voices were so harsh; the accentwas so hideous. As I say, I was in a very contented mood, for I had found somethingI had longed for all my days.
There, Eleanor murmured, as he opened the door and they stood fora moment on the threshold.
And there againstthe window, gathered in a group, were the old brothers and sisters.
I liked tothink that I lived in a place that had been continuously inhabitedfor a thousand years. Then he helped herup and she balanced herself uncertainly against her sister, andrubbed her eyes.
And I am going to bed, said Nicholas after a pause. He was in tremendous spirits that evening, and for once in a waygave us reminiscences of his past. As they sidled pastMartin, he slipped coins into their hands. Not in dreams; but here and now, in this room,with living people.
Going up to bed, I noticed my neglected letters on the hall table.
If you dont derive profits, no royalty is due.
Copyright laws are changing all over the world.
But the eyes were so wild and anxious that he lookeddishevelled.
He had hardly any hair on the top of his head. Now, how are you going to write detective stories about that kindof world on the old lines?
Then suddenly her face changed in that way she has and grew verygrave.
Have you ever realised, Dick, the amount of stark craziness thatthe War has left in the world? Even Marys anxious eye could scarcelydetect in him any symptoms of decline.
Tell me this, he repeated, giving another little jerk. As I was having a hot bath Mary kept giving me thenews through her bedroom door. Feet thudded, dancing on the floor above. As I say, I was in a very contented mood, for I had found somethingI had longed for all my days. She hollowed her hands inher lap, just as Rose had hollowed hers round her ears.
I looked curiously at him, and he got out of his chair andbegan to stride about.