Octave 2.0.5 under gnu-win32 (aka cygwin32)?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Octave 2.0.5 under gnu-win32 (aka cygwin32)?
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:52:57 -0600

On 16-Mar-1997, Mumit Khan <address@hidden> wrote:

| Has anybody actually built octave-2.0.5 under gnu-win32 b17.1 and gotten
| past Seg faults at startup (well, a bit into startup, in some of the
| standard string class methods)?

The disk I was using for Windoze 95 failed, so I haven't been able to
do any more work with the port since somewhere around Octave 1.93 or
1.94, I think.  I did have it working to the point of printing the
prompt and at least inverting a matrix or two.

Does gdb provide any useful information about where the crash is
happening?

Please send any additional information about the crashes that you are
seeing to address@hidden

Thanks,

jwe