Re: plot legend

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: plot legend
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 13:59:49 -0500

You can change the legend either by direct gnuplot commands (using
gplot within an octave script, or  by writing something like

    plot(x,y,';velocity;',u,v,';position;')

See __pltopt__ for more information

A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (205) 544-1426