Subplot command

From: William H. Lipscomb
Subject: Subplot command
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:45:21 -0700 (MST)

I am a new Octave user with a question about the subplot command.  When I
use this comman to make multiple plots, I get the message:

       error: subplot: gnuplot does not appear to support this feature

Does this mean that I am using an old version of gnuplot without the
subplot command?  If so, where can I get a newer version, or is there
another way to make multiple plots?

Thanks very much,

Bill Lipscomb

William H. Lipscomb                     E-mail: address@hidden
Los Alamos National Laboratory          Phone:  (505) 667-0395
Group T-3, Mail Stop B296               Fax:    (505) 667-5921
Los Alamos, NM 87545