Re: Problems installing under Windows 95

From: Dave Borger
Subject: Re: Problems installing under Windows 95
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:20:04 -0800

In trying to track down my installation problem I have observed that while
"installing m files in $fcnfiledir" that the script file is interupted by
a stack fault error:

xargs caused a stack fault in module KERNAL32.DLL at 0137:bff725c5

I had missed this earlier because it appeared that the script continued,
but perhaps not without skipping a portion of the installation.

Dave