genetic algorithm

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: genetic algorithm
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 12:26:42 +0200

Hi all,
I uploaded a genetic algorithm toolbox to
address@hidden

The reason why it took so long was that we had mail problems here.
Sorry.

If you have any questions and comments, patches or ideas
feel free to contact me.

But please keep the code matlab-compatible.
It should run on octave as well as on matlab.

Bye

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
                                 Daniel Heiserer