Re: Q: speech toolbox?

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Q: speech toolbox?
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:53:57 +0000

Jan,

Some of the functions you are looking for are available in matcompat at

        http://users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/octave/matcompat

Many of the others have been developed for use in Matlab, but with a
little fiddling will work fine in Octave.  For details, see

        http://users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/octave

There are a number of HMM packages available which I have not listed
because I don't do any HMM work.  You can find some of them by following
the links I've given.  Let me know what you find, and I will include
the links directly on my page.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden