Re: Developing c/gtk software using octave

From: Ketil Froyn
Subject: Re: Developing c/gtk software using octave
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:19:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Ottavio.

With that name, you should be an Octave expert ;)

Seriously though, if you have problems with this, I believe it is
also possible to make octave read from stdin, so you can do something
like:

FILE *oct=popen("/path/to/octave","w");
fprintf(oct,"octave_cmd");
pclose(oct);

This is a possible workaround if you can't link in the functions you want.

Ketil