Re: building documention

From: Gerrit
Subject: Re: building documention
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:24:45 +0200

This is probably a great sugestion, unfortunately I really 'grew up' in
Win32 so this would be a long road for me. Some-one else?

I use a "simple" win32 text editor (textpad) with which I can search and
replace text using regular expressions allowing me to do select and repace
text that matches a certain patern (like a filename).

Gerrit