Re: Error Installing latest build for windows (APRA)

From: Roberto Hernández
Subject: Re: Error Installing latest build for windows (APRA)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:47:55 -0300

Francis,

The Windows version of Octave has a problem installing on systems in
languages other than English. I have a workaround for the problem, but only
for version 2.1.31, not the latest. If you're interested I'll email you the
patch and the instructions.

You will need to download
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/matlinks/octave-windows-dev-2000oct25c.zi
p (about 7 Mb). BTW, the patch only works if you are installing to
directories whith names that don't have spaces.

- Roberto