Regarding Octave

From: Chandra Shekar Reddy Challagonda
Subject: Regarding Octave
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:58:03 +0530

Hi
I want know how much Octave s/w is different from MATLAB and can I use for all simulations, which MATLAB supports.  I am also facing some problem in installing Octave in Win2K and I am using Borland C++ 5.5.  Can you please help me in this, because it is very urgent to me.

Thanks & Regards
Chandra
C.Chandrashekar Reddy(Ericsson Offshore Development Center)
Wipro Technologies
6A8, 6th floor,
Laxmi Building,SP Road,Begumpet,
Hyderabad-500 003,INDIA
Tel: 91-40-7906008  Ex:4615
Fax 91-40-7896123
address@hidden
www.wipro.com
The World's First SEI CMM Level 5 Software Services Company