Re: drawing line in graph

From: Davide Cavallari
Subject: Re: drawing line in graph
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:07:57 +0100

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 11:55:14AM +0100, Davide Cavallari wrote:
> How can  I draw a  line between  2 points?

ehm, that  was en error,  I can  draw a segment!  However, I need  to draw
multiple segments on the same graph. For example, I have 4 points:

a=[0,0]; b=[2,2]; c[4,0]; d=[4,2]

and I want to join b with a and c and d. How can I do this?

Finally, I will need to join this way a lot of points (I need to represent
graphically a Kohonen Self-Organizing Map). Is  there a way to simply join
a pair of points, then another pair and so, all on the same graph? In this
way infact I could use an iterative procedure.
--
Cheers,
    Davide Cavallari