Re: Octave sleeps with 2000 tmp files :(

From: Jon Davis
Subject: Re: Octave sleeps with 2000 tmp files :(
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:15:54 -0400 (EDT)

        I've seen a (non octave) situation where gnuplot seemed to
queue print commands, and presumably would keep the file descriptor
open. The hack that cured that was to issue a gnuplot command that
set a different terminal type. It seemed to flush the queue then.

        --Jon

address@hidden   ---  Jon H. Davis