Re: A little more privacy

From: Radu Prekup
Subject: Re: A little more privacy
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:54:45 +0200 (EET)

> Don't email harvesters see thought that little trick by now?
>

>   Lute.

Probably. With regex it should be quite straightforward to avoid this
trick. Probably a better trick is to partially hide the email addresses at
the listserver so that to see a address you have to click it. A bot would
have to move around a lot to get any addresses and then the server could
easly ban him.

I haven't studied this spamming problem a lot, but I get rarely any spam
on my main email address, because I use it only for serious stuff. For
spam I have my hotmail address :)

Radu.