Re: Starting using octave

From: Tomer Altman
Subject: Re: Starting using octave
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:50:57 -0800 (PST)

If the major source of your consternation was in tweaking the font,
I'd say you got off rather lucky!

For the ultimate Octave hacking experience, I'd recommend running it
from within Emacs ( NT Emacs, in your case ), with Octave-Mode
on. That will give you about as much editor as one can handle. ;-)

~Tomer