time stamps in Windows 2000

From: andreas pick
Subject: time stamps in Windows 2000
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 04:06:58 -0500

My computer was recently moved to Windows 2000 and Octave under cygwin works
fine in principle. However, when I make changes to an .m file Octave doesn't
realise that the file has changed. Ten minutes later it will realise it and
reload the .m file. This is probably a Win2000 problem because I haven't had
this problem on WinNT or Linux. Has anybody had the same problem? And has
anybody solved this?

Thanks,
Andreas