Recover from segmentation fault

From: hemant kumar
Subject: Recover from segmentation fault
Date: 30 Jul 2004 11:06:42 -0000

Hi..
I am using DEFUNDLD..interface for defining my own functions..and adding them
to octave.But sometimes few functions causes segmentation fault..inside
octave.and thus octave terminates.
How can i make octave recover from segmentation fault.Like when my program
tries to access invalid memory..then obviously a segmentation fault will
occur..now i just want to make sure..that if it happens ,it will print an
error..and not enitre octave will crash.

We tried using signal handler..and tried to catch sigsegv signal..but that
results in a infinite loop.