Re: figure and subplot

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: figure and subplot
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:20:02 -0700

How about
(specific to using AquaTerm on Mac with GnuOctave 2.1.48/Gnuplot 3.8):
gset nomultiplot % otherewise I cannot gset new term
gset term aqua 1
gset multiplot
subplot (2,2,1)
%cut plot commands
subplot (2,2,4)
% cut plot command

gset nomultiplot
gset term aqua 2  % otherewise I cannot gset new term
gset multiplot
% now again as above using subplots as needed.
This will produce two figures with say 4 subplots each on separate "pages".
Henry