Re: Is digest subscription possible?

From: John W. Eaton
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 21:53:55 -0400

On  9-Oct-2004, Henry F. Mollet <address@hidden> wrote:

| I am using the rule that any header with "bevo.che.wisc.edu" will get moved
| to an inbox called "octave" and it worked/is working fine.

For a number of years now, messages posted to the lists have included
lines like

in the header.  I use procmail rules like

  :0:
  VM/lists/help-octave.spool

to filter based on this header.  These rules have worked reliably for
a long time.  I've only had to change them once, when we renamed the
lists from @bevo.che.wisc.edu to @octave.org.

jwe