Re: sscanf "inconsistency" ?

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: sscanf "inconsistency" ?
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:19:42 -0700

I'm getting something slightly different. Not sure if it helps.
Henry

octave:37> text    = "This is OK" ;
octave:38> numbers = "1 2 3 4 5" ;
octave:39> [return_string,length] = sscanf(text,"%s") ;
octave:40> length
length = 3
octave:41> return_string
return_string = ThisisOK

octave:43> [return_number,length] = sscanf(numbers,"%d") ;
octave:44> length
length = 5
octave:45> return_number
return_number =