Re: I can?t install it

From: Miquel Cabanas
Subject: Re: I can?t install it
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:18:56 +0100

hola,

a search for Suse and octave at google returns this website,

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/suse/9.1/i386/suse/i586/octave-2.1.55-19.i586.html

were you can download the octave's rpm for Suse 9.1. There is also
a list of required packages/ancillary software. Indeed you can search
for octave there and find out rpm for your Suse 9.0 version.

And I too prefer and run Debian ;-)

Miquel

--
SeRMN, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (address@hidden)