Re: calling a function within a multi-function file

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: calling a function within a multi-function file
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

   Is there a way to call function test2 directly, even though it is in
   test.m?  I could use the source command, but then I have to do that
   manually every time I change the file.  Is there another way?

Just make a symbolic link 'ln -s test.m test1.m'. I wonder if on windows
you could set up a shortcut to the same effect--can anynoe try this?