Re: Which version on which OS is fastest and stable?

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Which version on which OS is fastest and stable?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 23:05:02 -0700

There might be one, but then, I don't even know what a
"registry key" is, or does.

So, I'm really, really reluctant to change it.

It was through the help of
Richard Thomas
<richard DOT thomas AT jaguar DOT latticesemi DOT com>
[modified email address to obfuscate]

that I even was brave enought to accomplish the batch file

           - Robert -