Re: two questions -- one remaining

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: two questions -- one remaining
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:38:44 -0600

Joe Koski wrote:
This is complicated by the fact that I'm not on a Windows machine, so I
can't try things. Anyone got any ideas?

The code, as it was posted, has a couple bugs or perhaps Matlab incompatibilities. I do not jhve access to Matlab, so I cannot check.

In particular, what does Matlab returns in the following case:

X = [1,2,3,4]
x = pi;
X(x)

x = 3.0
X(x)

There were some typo in plot command which Matlab could
had ignored and Octave does not.

 plot(S,v,';;',)

Joe

Dmitri.