Re: help

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: help
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:59:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Henry F. Mollet wrote:

Method is probably not new and deletes rows of a matrix according to given condition (values larger than 3 in col 3 in the following example, second example uses row 3 for which no elements are < 3).

Example:

X=rand(3);

Deletes row 2 from X.

This version won't do it:

GNU Octave, version 2.1.50 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)

(It says the assignment can't be done because the matrices are not of the same size.) But 2.1.71 under Cygwin does it correctly.

I like this new (for me) trick and I thank you for teaching me about it!

Mike