RE: Command history is no longer functioning....

From: Miquel Cabanas
Subject: RE: Command history is no longer functioning....
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 16:12:01 +0200

which is the value of history_size within Octave?

octave:1> history_size
history_size = 1024

if it is not 1024, check whether it's been assigned a new value in your
local ~/.octaverc or in the wide-system /etc/octave/octave*.conf

check also the history_file variable,

octave:2> history_file
history_file = /home/miquel/.octave_hist

Miquel