Re: Use gnuplot 4.0 with octave 2.1.73

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: Use gnuplot 4.0 with octave 2.1.73
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:46:47 -0400

  Hello,

I believe this should work: put a line "set mouse" in your
~/.gnuplotrc file. Then, you can zoom on a rectangle by right-clicking
on two of its opposite corners. Also, the middle button will put a tag
with the coordinates of the clicked point. These operations can be
undone by typing รบ'u'.

  Tell us if it works.

  Hth,

  Etienne