Background color in GNU Plot

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: Background color in GNU Plot
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I want to be able to set the background(bg) color of my plots from Octave, to White.
I can use GNU Plot like passing command line arguments '-background white'
to make it do that. But I tried looking at the source gplot.cc and the m-files in plot/ directory to no avail. I tried passing argument to GNU Plot in the pipe/stream creation process, but I miss something in Octave that doesnt
help me do it.

 Also on archives (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.octave.general/10856/match=gnuplot+background)
I dont find much help.

Any help appreciated.