compiling c code in octave

From: frank wang
Subject: compiling c code in octave
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 18:54:55 -0700

Hi,

I am using mkoctfile --mex file1.cpp file2.cpp to compile c code. The compiling is fine. However, when I try to use the file in octave, I got a strange error. Here is the output from octave.

which file1
error path/file1.mex:undefined symbol: _ZNSs4_Rep20_S_empty_rep_storageE
error: failed to install .mex file function `CTC_Dec'
which: `CTC_Dec' is the script file

I have looked in my file, I cannot see to use the strange name:_ZNSs4_Rep20_S_empty_rep_storageE

Can anyone help me to figure out this error?

Thanks

Frank