Re: Very slow mesh on MacOS X

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Very slow mesh on MacOS X
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:00:46 -0600

On 10/6/06, Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte <address@hidden> wrote:

Dmitri: I tried your suggestion (only that the __gnuplot_raw__ lines are in
meshc.m, not mesh.m), but they did not help, while I used AquaTerm. setting
GNUTERM=x11 (and following your suggestion), the plots displayed almost
immediately. Thanks very much.

If you are using meshc.m (mesh plot with contours on X-Y plane), then,
obviously, you need to modify meshc.m (from octave-forge).
The code you showed had mesh in it, not meshc.
So if you changing meshc.m and then using mesh, there will be no effect.
Could it be that you are using meshc with X11 and mesh with Aquaterm
for some reason?

Thanks,

Marcus Vinicius

Sincerely,