mkoctfile and *.o files

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: mkoctfile and *.o files
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 15:59:44 +0200

I've written a script for compile some *.oct functions and I've a little problem. The source code of the *.oct files are in a directory, the *.cc files of my particular libraries are in other directory, the include files are in other directory more and the *.oct compiled files will keep in a new directory. I've written the next loop:

for i in `ls $dirSrcOct`; do
    fichero=`echo $i | cut -d. -f1`
    mkoctfile -s -I$dirInclude -L. -lmyLib $dirSrcOct'/'$i -o ./$fichero.oct
done

The working directory of the script is the directory thet will contain the *.oct exec files. My problem is that in the loop above, mkoctfile keeps the *.o files in the source code directory instead in the *.oct exec directory. Exist some option for keep the *.oct exec files in a particular directory?

Thanks.

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<