Request for help from matlab spline toolbox user

From: David Bateman
Subject: Request for help from matlab spline toolbox user
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:35:03 +0200

Can someone who has the matlab spline toolbox installed tell me what

x = linspace(0,2*pi,15)'; y = sin(x);
ppval(csape(x,[y,y]),x)
[ppval(csape(x,y),x),ppval(csape(x,y),x)]

returns. I'm trying to fix an error in the spline toolbox in octave-forge's csape function's test code due to recent changes in ppval, but would like to check particularly the orientation of the output of the above to see what is the appropriate fix....

D.