Re: consistent crash using gammrnd

From: Daniel Oberhoff
Subject: Re: consistent crash using gammrnd
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:15:58 +0200

Hehe, I was hoping one could mod some of the octave test suite for this.

I suppose we would have to set up a scan of all the functions, i.e. input sets for each parameter, run that in octave and matlab, record the result into mat files and then measure. shouldn't actually be that hard. We need a list of functions and sensible parameter ranges. once that is all there this can be automated with shell scripts. the m-files would be tha same for both sides (well, taking care to be protable).

Daniel