Re: proposal for further information in the manual

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: proposal for further information in the manual
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:59:32 +0200

Ivo Feizelmeier skrev:
Hello,
I use the Octave software since a few weeks and I have found out some things that took me a few days to understand. Perhaps one could write these things down in the manual. To who can I refer with a proposal for an improvement of the manual ? Perhaps you can give me an email adress or something where I can send my proposals to ?
If you want to write patches for the manual send your proposals to the maintainers list (address@hidden I think). The manual is being revised at the moment, so if possible you should work against CVS.

Søren