From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: Loading Datas
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:58:25 +0200

Hi all,

Thanks  a lot in advance.

Sorry if my questions again are easy and silly.

Here I go:

I want to for example create a file that sums to matrix A+B

but I want to load A and B for a external file also in the directory of Osctave.

So you know

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

function Cargar

Load Data.txt

A+B

Data.txt only cointain the matrix A and B

But it always says it can´t find Data.txt......

Should I use a different command a different format file like xls (could be loaded directly from excel?or word)

It is not an urgent question but if it is easy for you and you don´t mind I send you in advance thounsands of thanks

GOOD NIGHT¡¡¡¡¡

I´m starting to love Octave¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Consigue el nuevo Windows Live Messenger Pruébalo