Re: script to Export ps files (Octave 2.9.13 on Osx tiger)

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: script to Export ps files (Octave 2.9.13 on Osx tiger)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:30:18 -0500

On 9/15/07, Marco Squassina <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Dmitri,
>
> thanks for your mail.
>
> That works of course, but the problem is producing a figure with
> latex symbols in the axis
>
> for instance the attached script works with linux
> best, marco

But this is another question: "Why don't my scripts work any more?"
And the answer is: "__gnuplot_... functions are deprecated and
do not work in octave 2.1.13 (and later)"

If you want to use octave 2.1.13+ and use fancy features of
gnuplot I would recommend saving the final data in a file
and use stand-alone gnuplot to make publication-quality
plots.

Sincerely,

Dmitri.