Exporting postscript script

From: Marco Squassina
Subject: Exporting postscript script
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:58:02 +0200

Hallo everybody,

yesterday I posted a question on how to export the ps file of a figure
from within Octave 2.9.13, but the form I set the question made it
trivial actually, which was not (at least completely). More precisely I meant extraction with LaTeX labels
in the figure axis, so that one has publication quality figure to use.

A colleague uses this attached script to make the job
(a look inside it makes clear which operations have to be performed)
which he uses with previous versions of Octave (don't know how old)
under linux.

I need a script like this working with Octave 2.9.13 under
Mac OSX tiger. In connection with previous contribution to the list
the problem is probably due to the fact that some functions are deprecated
in recent Octave releases.

So, if anyone with Mac using Octave 2.9.13 has a working script that
does the job, then, gently let me know. I think this is a stuff very useful
for many of us.

Best to all, Marco S.

Marco SQUASSINA
Department of Computer Science
University of Verona
Ca' Vignal 2
Strada Le Grazie 15
I-37134 Verona, Italy
Office: floor 2, room 6.02

Tel: +39 045802.7913
Fax: +39 045802.7928
Mob: +39 320.4352524
PGP KeyID: 1024/A8699A5C
In the Editorial Board of:

International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences

Differential Equations and Nonlinear Mechanics

Electronic Journal of Differential Equations

Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications

International Journal of Mathematical Analysis