Re: Troubleshooting

From: Muthiah Annamalai
Subject: Re: Troubleshooting
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:02:17 -0600

On Nov 19, 2007 11:21 PM, asha g <address@hidden> wrote:
> Okay. Got it to run.
>
> One of the function files was called incorrectly:
>
> I had written:
> function [   ] = nameoffunc(  ) instead of
>
> [ ] = nameoffunc( )
>
> But still don't understand why the program did not run
> as opposed to run and give me an error at that point.
> Asha

I suggest to debug in steps.

1. add lines like this at various points in file.
           fprintf(' this pont in file\')
2. try to see the contents of the file as,
          type filename
3. use the lines on top of your script,
          more off

I suggest cool-ly reviewing each piece of ur code,
and run it part by part and catch where the errors
happen.

HTH,
muthu