Re: additional packages

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: additional packages
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:52:17 +0000

On 29/feb/08, at 17:19, Thomas Treichl wrote:

So where do that messy conflicts arise? My knowledge is that people using Fink-Octave and Octave.app both on one and the same machine can use both without conflicting or damaging each other (maybe they can't use Octave.app and
Octave-Fink at the same time)...

Just for the records, I just tried running both fink and Octave.app at the same time and I see no problem. On the other hand it was just out of curiosity, I don't see why one would want to do this...

c.