Re: Upgrading octave version

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Upgrading octave version
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 03:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Tatsuro and Sergei,
The prospect of compiling from scratch seems truly
daunting to me. Also this is a 64 bit machine.
I think I will wait and see if they are willing to
give me a machine with Fedora or a higher version of
RHEL.Then hopefully, I don't need to compile from
source. If so, shall get back.
Thanks
Asha

<address@hidden>