File ASCII

From: Alessandro Bandera
Subject: File ASCII
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:15:40 +0200

Good morning,

Sorry in advance if stupid question, but , at the moment, I am not yet developing anything with Octave and I am using it as a “Calculator” for some simple calculations about square matrix, inverse and Eigen values analysis.

For simple linear integration vs. time I am using Excel and it could be comfortable to import data from a file in ASCII code coming from matrix calculations made in Octave.

How can I export in ASCII code the data of a simple square matrix( real plus image values) written in a file I can read with excel?

Thank You in advance for help

Alessandro